#Blogtober16 Day 26 My Top Ten All Time Favourite Songs in no particular order are;
1. Baba O'Reilly - The Who
2. A FairyTale In New York - The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl
3. Back To Black - Amy Winehouse
4. Denise - Debby Harry and Blondie
5. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
6. Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
7. Man on The Moon - REM (This one with Bruce Springsteen of course)
8. Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes - Paul Simon & Ladysmith Black Mambazo
9. In The Summer Time - Mungo Jerry
10. Candy's Room - Bruce Springsteen & The East Street Band
This was so hard to stick to ten. I haven't even mentioned The Beatles, The Rolling Stones or Pink Floyd. I have only chosen one Bruce Springsteen and didn't get to Jungle Land, The River, Dancing In The Dark. Anything by John Lennon especially Woman, Beautiful Boy, Jealous Guy.
I love Paul Simon when he's playing with Ladysmith Black Mamzo and could have chosen almost any song from Graceland album. Then there's Island by Dave Gilmour.
All the great songs of the punk era White Riot - The Clash or A Town Called Malice - The Jam. Where do I stop? If you ask me tomorrow what are my top ten all time favourite songs it would be different and would certainly include You Can't Always Get What You Want and ...
What are your ten all time favourite songs?